By offering the above we hope to be South Africa's favourite dance performers for all types of functions.
In order to achieve this, we commit ourselves to:
- Outstanding customer service,
- The promotion of family values,
- The cultivation of satisfied clients,
- Continually improving standards of performance,
- Integrity in all dealings.
Guidelines for hiring a belly dancer:
Price should not be your first concern. Different dancers charge different rates according to their professional abilities and experience.
Think instead of the image you wish to create for your special event. Are you looking for professionalism and elegance? Don't settle for the cut-rate quote... remember, you get what you pay for!
Our lovely and tastefully costumed dancers will leave your guests mesmerized and enchanted with their beautiful dances. Remember that your participation and enthusiasm will also add extra zest to our show!
T's & C's (small print!)
Tanayabellydance supplies as its sole warranty the following:
N.B. Shorter performance time. We have a minimum fee for performing. 1 minute to 20 minutes costs the same because the expense of making ourselves look fabulous is exactly the same regardless. Hair, nails, make up and petrol etc costs the same regardless of how long we perform for.
Dancers hired for corporate functions. Cape Town
NB: Diamond and Ruby Packages must be confirmed a minimum of 1 month prior to function.
- The full amount is required upon booking.
- Refunds: 50% of the booking will be refunded if cancelled more than 7 working days before the date of the function.
- Late bookings, within 7 working days of the booking, will not be eligible for any refund.
- Rehearsal at venue - 50% of quoted performance fee plus costs.
- Sound Check - R400/hour or part thereof plus costs.
- Gratuities are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
- No "male only" audiences, i.e. bachelor parties.
- The Dancer(s) will begin at her appointed time. If you are running late the performance will be correspondingly shortened. Payment can be made for 'waiting time' but it is at the discretion of the Dancer as she may be due at another function.
- Where more than one set is booked, the breaks in between performances are always a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of 30 minutes unless otherwise stated. Extended breaks can be negotiated for an additional fee.
- TanayaBellydance. (TBD) reserve the right to supply a suitable alternative in the event of non-performance due to ill health or any other reason whatsoever occurring between the booking being made and the hire date. We will however notify to this effect as soon as possible.
- New Year Rates are double the usual rate.
- NYE - An additional lateness surcharge can be added: (Except Nile Package): Between 8 and 10pm an additional 15% will be charged. Between 10 and 12am an additional 30% will be charged.
- Guests take part in workshops at their own risk, TBD is immune for injuries to persons or property.
- TBD cannot be held responsible for natural disasters, loadshedding or any other event outside their control that could prevent the performance.
Variations: No variations to these terms or conditions will be considered effective unless agreed in writing by TanayaBellydance.
Statutory Rights and Resolution: It is not our intention to infringe the statutory rights of any of our customers at any time. In the event of conflict between our terms and conditions and South African Law, then South African Law will take precedence.
Transport. The client may book and pay for transportation themselves. Please supply Tanayabellydance with an itemized travel plan.
Live entertainment can be pricey. Consider 'lay-buying' your dancer if you are planning more than 2 months ahead. Speak to Tanaya about a payment plan.
- Dancers must, at all times, be treated with respect by staff and patrons.
- Adequate space for the performance with a good sound system and flooring.
- Private changing facilities with mirrors.
- Safe parking and accommodation/meals if required.
1. All persons use this site at their own risk.
2. TanayaBellydance Studio and/or any of it’s respective members, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) do not accept responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, claim, or other liability or expense for whatsoever kind or nature, whether for death, personal injury, loss or damage to property or otherwise, including but not limited to medical claims and legal expenses, regardless whether such injury loss or damage results from the negligence or willful act of the Company or from any other cause whatsoever.
3. Any person using this site hereby indemnifies the Company against any claim arising from injury, loss or damage as aforementioned and from any cause whatsoever that may be instituted against the Company.
4. Any parent and/or guardian of a minor child allowing such child onto the site will be deemed to have assisted such minor in indemnifying the Company against a damages claim resulting from the causes set out herein before and/or any other cause whatsoever.